Sunday, July 15, 2012

Alyson Hannigan Satyana Really Enjoy Playing Together

Here are a few new and painfully adorable photos of mommy/daughter duo Alyson Hannigan and Satyana enjoying a fun little walk/playdate together here in SoCal. As you may recall, Alyson had Santa Claus bring Saty a little tricycle for Xmas and at the end of December, we saw photos of Satyana taking her new ride [...]

This coming Sunday we are going to be bombarded with a plethora of commercials during the telecast of Super Bowl XLV but right now I want you to check out a Volkswagen commercial that will air this weekend because I don’t want you miss it on Super Bowl Sunday. In this commercial, Volkswagen uses a little Darth Vader (and his mastery of The Force) to try and sell a few cars.




OMG … this is the cutest thing ever! I know it’s not even Super Bowl Sunday yet but I’m already willing to declare that this is my fave commercial of the bunch. I’m a big VW fan, having owned a couple of their cars myself, but their decision to team up with Star Wars for this new ad is just … brilliant! I love it, do you?



[Source]




Laurie Fields
cholesterol chez l enfant
tourisme equitable
retirement saving
croisiere discount

No comments: